Sunday, January 22, 2012

Study Time

I've got my NCLEX book and a cup of tea and am curled up on the couch studying.  I would, however, much rather be in bed with my husband, who at this moment is enjoying a nice relaxing sleep while I am stuck studying until all hours of the night. I am studying now, because for some reason, my body has trained itself to stay up until around 1 am.  Great.  Most likely this occurred because of the constant late nights I endured while in school.  Well I've got news for you sleep cycle, its time to get back in a normal rhythm!! I start my new job next week Monday, so I've got about 7 days to re-program my body to go to sleep at a reasonable hour and then promptly wake 7 hours later.  Plus I need to study my but off for this test that I will be taking in 26 days. Good luck to me.

1 comment: