Thursday, January 12, 2012
Sookie
This is my baby, Sookie. She is one, of two cats, that we have been so lucky to have in our little home. I have had her for 5 years now and have enjoyed every minute of it. Her face in this picture is pretty much always her face. The "I am so relaxed I can't even move" face is a frequent expression from her in our house. She is my shadow, everywhere I am, she is. Sometimes to the point of a hurt tail or paw from being "a little to close". I love this little sweetie! She is our little cuddle-bug as well and simply does not allow a lap to be empty in her presence. We do have another cat, Fergus, but he is very hard to photograph because he is constantly moving. More posts about him to follow...boy do I have some stories about him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment