So last night I took some Excedrin because of a migraine I was having. I took the pill around 6 and boy did it work. It got rid of my migraine all right, but another special side-effect was that the caffeine kept me up until around 3 a.m. Great. For some reason my cat Fergus knows when I can't sleep, so the obvious reaction out of him is to pull all his usual tricks; knock his water over in the bathroom, eat my plants, play with the dried flowers I have next to my bed, etc. Loved that. Anyways, I was up until 3 last night and again can't sleep tonight. This time with no help from Excedrin Migraine. Hears hoping for sleep to come upon me.
P.S. Loved my haircut! I went to an Aveda Salon and it was amazing. Massage, wash, and cut all for 36 dollars...not to shabby for Elise!
No comments:
Post a Comment