Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 1: My first blog

Hello Everyone!
This is my first time blogging so I have to admit that it may take me a while to get the flow of things.  Maybe it would be best to say a little about myself?  I am 22 and live with my husband and our two cats in a cute little condo that we have finally made into our home.  We recently married on September 18, 2010 so our marriage is still new and always exciting.  It was a big step for us to move away from our families, but we are adjusting well and could not be more pleased with the way things have turned out.  I am originally from a small...and I mean small, town so moving to a bigger city was a fun, exciting, and well needed change.  Don't get me wrong, I love where I grew up, but it was time to make a change and start a life in a new place.  So here we are, newly married and living on our own in a new city.  Glad you will be joining me on this ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment