Thursday, January 12, 2012
Haircut Today
I have decided to get my haircut today! Eeeek! I have been attempting to grow it out since foolishly cutting it extremely short after my wedding. It has gotten pretty long, but I have reached that point where I hate it and can't do anything with it. I have the same hair as my mom (thin, but a lot of it) and she has the perfect style that always looks good with her (not long) so I have decided to cut it. Unlike my sister who has perfect thick, do whatever you want, hair. (She's gorgeous) So my thin hair and I are heading over to the salon. I'm a little nervous about it, because I have had horrible haircuts in the past. The kind where they finish and you just want to cry, but instead for some reason you tip them and tell them you love it? That kind. So I am hoping this one goes well. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment